Try it out ,n enjoy with family n friends :)
- Milk- 4 cups
- Lemon Juice- 2teaspoon
- Water-2 teaspoon
For Sugar syrup :
- Sugar-1 and half
- Water-4 cups
For Kheer/Payesh :
- Pour 4 cups of milk in heavy bottom pan, bring to boil.Mix water and lemon juice together.When it's starts boiling add lemon juice little by little to curdle the milk.
- Take 5 cups of milk in a heavy bottom pan, add sugar ,cardamom powder and saffron strands.Keep this in medium heat , boil it.Cook till milk reduced to half of the quantity.
- Switch off the flame, pour the liquid in to the strainer covered with muslin cloth.
- Pour cold water and rinse thoroughly.Now slowly take the muslin cloth in hands, squeeze and drain all water completely. Set aside for 15 mins.
- Take the paneer in a wider plate/countertop , rub it well with your palms for 5-8 mins to get smooth ,nice texture.
- Take water and sugar in a pan,bring to boil.
- Take little amount of paneer ,make a small ,small balls.Do the same with all remaining paneer.
- Once done gently drop the balls in to boiling syrup.
- Cook this 10 mins,then turn the rasgullas in to another side and cook for 5 more mins.Completely cook this for 15 mins ,turn off the stove and allow to get cool.
- Take the rasgullas in the laddle and ,press it gently to drain the syrup.Don't press it really hard. Rasgullas will break.Do the same with all the rasgullas.
- Now add this in to the Kheer ,what we made earlier.Cover it,cook for 5 mins.
- Then turn off the stove , allow to cool completely and refrigerate it.
- Add some sliced nuts and serve it Chilled...!!Enjoy...
- Once you dropped the rasgullas in sugar syrup,don't mix it up immediately. Rasgullas will break.Cook it for 10 mins,then turn it.
- For kheer can reduce the milk quantity, add condensed milk.