Here are some recipe links., which i have posted for this BM,
- Bread slices- 6 nos
- Potato Masal-1 cup
- Green Chutney-1/2 cup
For potato masal :
- Boiled potato - 2 medium sized
- Onion-1/2 cup diced
- Tomato -1 medium chopped
- Ginger garlic green chilly paste-1 teaspoon
- Jeera-1/2 teaspoon
- Oil- 1 teaspoon
For Green Chutney :
- Cilantro - 1/2 cup
- Mint leaves - 1/2 cup
- Green chilly - 2 nos
- Garlic- 2 pods
- Ginger - 1/2 inch
- Lemon juice - 2 teaspoon
- Salt-1 teaspoon
- Sugar -little
- Heat oil in a pan, splutter jeera then goes onion.Stir it.
- Add ginger garlic green chilly paste,saute well.
- Add tomato , fry for 2 mins.Then add the mashed potato,mix well.Now mixture's ready.
- Take a bread,apply some butter and spread spoon full of potato mixture.Spread green chutney in another side.
- Now keep together and press it gently, and slice it and serve.
- Apply some butter and toast in tawa or in sandwich maker.