Day two of Blogging Marathon #21 , under the theme Sandwiches and Wrap ! Wraps are such a friendly dish to take while travelling, easy to make with no mess ups :) I made it in indian styled! Keep your own desired stuffing n roll it.. n enjoy...I love chipotle's Burrito wrap,guess i never tasted any other wraps from out side..
- Chapathi / Tortilla-4 nos
- Mushroom- 2 cups (Sliced)
- Onion - 1 medium (Chopped)
- Capsicum- 1/4 cup (Sliced)
- Cheese- little
- Ginger Garlic paste- 1 teaspoon
- Red chilly powder- 1/2 teaspoon
- Pepper powder- 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder- 1/4 teaspoon
- Oil- 2 teaspoon
- Heat a pan with oil,add jeera and splutter it.
- Add onion and ginger garlic paste,saute it well.
- Put mushroom ,salt,red chilly powder and pepper powder.Stir it , mushroom will lose water. So,Don't add water, cooking it.
- Heat a dosa pan, heat the Chapathi/Tortillas on both the sides.
- Now, keep some mixture in the middle, top with some capsicum and cheese.Then just roll it and cover with aluminium foil .
- Serve it or pack for togo...