IDLI UPMA....One of the very quick recipe with left over idlis..Hope everybody will make the recipe often..!! Usually i make this recipe for evening snack ,some times for breakfast ..such a handy one right.. :-)No other any special side dish's required simple pickle is enough..I make Idly Upma in couple of variety, will post that in future.. Here comes my recipe for the Day two of Blogging Marathon #21 , under the theme 3 days of Upma....
- Idli-4 nos
- Onion- 1 medium (Chopped)
- Green Chilly- 2 nos
- Mustard seeds- 1teaspoon
- Chana dal - 2 teaspoon
- Urad dal -2 teaspoon
- Curry leaves
- Oil -2 teaspoon
- Keep the idlis in fridge for 3-4 hrs, and crumble it with hands and keep aside. Keeping idlis in fridge help you to crumble the idlies very easily.
- Heat oil in pan, splutter mustard, then add chana and urad dal roast it till get golden color.
- Add in curry leaves, green chilly, fry for a less than a half min.
- Put the chopped onion, give it a mix add salt to it.Cook till changes in color.Add some turmeric powder, mix it well.
- Now add crumbled Idlis and cilantro, saute it well.Keep stove in medium flame and keep heating the idli upma for 5 mins.
- That's it Simple n Tasty Upma's ready to serve...