Are you looking for simple n tasty Peas Masala...If yess...then it's for you all...!!And one more interesting thing's it's low-fat version.No cashew,badam paste and no milk.. I used olive oil for tempering.Adding butter's completely an optional ,it gives a nice glassy texture n flavour. Try it and enjoy it :) ,
- Capsicum-1/2 cup diced
- Green Peas-1/2 cup
- Onion- 1 small chopped
- Tomato Juice- from 1 tomato
- Tomato Paste- 2 tablespoon
- Jeera-1 teaspoon
- Cloves-2 nos
- Ginger Garlic Paste- 1 teaspoon
- Green Chilly- 2 nos
- Red Chilly Powder- 1 teaspoon (Optional)
- Curd-1 tablespoon
- Salt-To taste
- Sugar- 1 teaspoon (optional)
- Turmeric Powder
- Garam Masala-1/2 teaspoon
- Cilantro and Kasoori methi
- Olive Oil and butter
- Heat oil in the pan,splutter jeera and cloves. Then add green chilly and ginger garlic paste fry for half mins.,
- Add onion ,fry till it change in color.Put some salt and turmeric powder.
- Now pour the tomato juice,keep the flame in medium flame.Cook till all the moisture comes out. It'll take minimum 5 mins. Don't add water.
- Put the tomato paste and red chilly powder.Mix well.
- Add capsicum and peas to the masala,mix it well and add required water to it.Close the lid and cook till both peas and capsicum turns soft, not mushy.
- Add sugar,mix it up.
- Add a pat of butter to the curry.Skip this step if you don't want to add butter.
- Put the garam masala.Turn of the stove ,add the curd and mix well.Finally add cilantro and crushed methi leaves on top.Mix well.
- Ready to Serve with Roti/Naan/Rice etc.,