Hi friends, hope you all had a great festive days! I made little Pooja for Vijayadashami..., was remembering my childhood days, how me n my sis were doing cleaning,arranging books....etc., lovely days with mom n dad :) Second week of Blogging Marathon #21 , under the theme Sandwiches and Wraps. Usually we wont have Sandwiches oftenly. Very rarely i'll make some...my kid love to have bread butter jam, so simply i'll make that.I tried this from Tarla dalal.com. Actual recipe says to add mayonnaise instead of white sauce, i don't have that so i made the sauce.
- Bread Slices-6 nos
- Colored Capsicum- 1 cup diced
- Sweet corn kernels-1/2 cup
- Butter- 2 teaspoon
- Garlic cloves- 2 nos
- Green chillies-2 nos
- Pepper powder- 1/2 teaspoon
- White sauce- 2 tablespoon
- Cheese -2 tablesppon
- Salt - to taste
- Sugar - pinch
For White Sauce:
- Maida -2 teaspoon
- Butter-2 teaspoon
- Milk -1/4 cup
- Heat a heavy bottom pan ,melt butter.Add flour slowly ,stir well to combine both butter and flour.Add milk and stir.Now you will get a thick sauce. Transfer in to bowl and keep aside.Avoid lumps.
- Add butter in a pan,heat it medium heat. Add garlic,capsicum and sweet corn.Saute this for 2-3 mins.
- Now add salt,sugar and pepper powder.Mix it up.
- Add the white sauce to it,stir and switch of the stove.Mixture's ready.
- Heat a dosai tawa , add some butter and toast the bread slightly on both the sides.Keep some mixture ,spread over the bread.Put some cheese on top.Close with another bread slice ,toast well on both the sides.
- Cut in to desired shapes and serve hot.