Hey folks thank you so much all for a lovely comments in yesterdays post!!Actually i don't want to stop my blogging like this, atleast weekly twice r thrice i like to keep update.Have to thank Valli..under her BM only i am pushing myself to post some recipes :)
So for the day two of Blogging Marathon#20, under the theme Delicious Dal,am sharing simple n easy "Tomato Dal".Which suits well for Roti/Plain rice!!Try and enjoy this healthy dal,to the recipe now!
- Toor dal- 1 cup
- Onion 1 small
- Tomato- 2 medium
- Green Chilly-2
- Garlic -10 nos
- Butter-1 teaspoon
- Cilantro-1/4 cup
- Turmeric powder
- Wash the dal,pressure cook it with required water and turmeric powder.
- After that mash it well.Keep aside.
- Chop onion ,tomato,green chilly.Crush the garlic.
- Heat oil in a pan.Splutter Jeera and mustard.
- Add garlic and chilly, fry in low flame.
- Next goes onion fry well.add salt to get moist.
- Put tomato,fry add some water. make in to mushy.
- Add small amount of butter,this's optional.
- Add the dal along with required water, put the cilantro leaves. Mix it up.Boil it for 2 mins.
- Heat oil in a tempering pan.Add all ingredients one by one under tempering list.
- Pour the tempering on to the dal.
- Mix well, serve hot with pulka/roti/rice.