Here i joined again Valli's popular Blogging Marathon #20.This week Theme's "Delicious dal",so for three days am sharing three interesting tasty Dal recipes.Genderly dals will be very light and filling with Roti or any mixed rice.Consuming roti and small amout of rice along with dal's really a Healthy and Completely protein packed Lunch.Now to the recipe,
- Yellow Moong dal-1/2 cup
- Toor dal-1/2 cup
- Chana dal -1/2 cup
- Carrot-1 small
- Beans-10 nos
- Potato-1 small
- Green peas-1/2 cup Optional
- Onion- 1 medium
- Green chilli- 2-3
- Jeera-1 teaspoon
- Oil- 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder
- Wash and clean all dals,add required water and pressure cook it.Add turmeric powder.
- Finely chop all the vegetables and onion.Slit the green chilly.
- Now,heat the kadai,add jeera and green chilly.Allow to splutter.
- Next add in onion,fry for 2 mins.
- Now goes all the vegetables ,mix well.add 1/4 cup of water,cook it well.Close the lid and cook.
- Give a mix to the cooked dal,mash it with matthu or spoon.Don't want to mash it completely just semi mash should be fine.
- Once the vegetable's are cooked well,add the dal mixture.Add required water to the dal consistency.Add salt to taste.
- Allow to boil for 5 mins in low flame.add cilantro on top mix well.
- Serve hot with Roti or any mixed rice.