Another quick Interesting Starter /Snack ,for Blogging Marathon#17.under the theme
" Deep Fried Vadas/Fritters".Fried items are my kid favorite,so i have chosen it.Simple recipe,feels fulfilling with cup of Tea /Coffee...Can give many variation to the Pakoras..Do try it out and enjoy,let's see the recipe,
- Cabbage-1 and half cup shredded
- Besan flour-6 tablespoon
- Rice Flour-2 tablespoon
- Red chilly powder-To taste
- Coriander Powder-1 teaspoon
- Jeera Powder-1 teaspoon
- Ajwain/Coram seeds-1 teaspoon
- Chat masala Powder-1 teaspoon
- Salt-To taste
- Oil- For deep frying
- Add Shredded Cabbage in wider bowl.
- Add in all dry powders except besan and rice flour. Mix well in hand. Mixture will lose some water now.
- Put rice flour and besan flour in to the mixture.
- Add 1 tablespoon of hot oil in it.Mix well.
- Sprinkle some water and make a lose dough. Don’t add too much water.
- Heat oil in kadai,and deep fry it.
- Drain in kitchen towel, and serve hot with Chutney/Sauce.