1.Idiyappam Flour/Plain Rice Flour-1cup
2.Shredded Coconut-1/2cup or little less
3.Sugar-1/4 cup/to taste
4.Cardamom Powder-1/2 teaspoon
- Take a wide pan/Plate add rice flour and salt mix well in hand.
- Sprinkle little little water at a time and make scrambled flour
- Apply ghee on idli plate, Scoop it in spoon and place it.
- Add the same with the remaining flour,close with the lid and steam cook it.
- Cook till it’s cook or 10 mins.
- · After that,transfer in to bowl/plate. Break it,add sugar,coconut and cardamom powder mix will with the spoon.
- That’s it Puttu’s ready to have!!