- Wheat Flour-1 and half cup
- Ghee-1 teaspoon
- Jeera Powder-1/2 teaspoon
- Ajwain -1/2 teaspoon
- Ghee and oil Mixed-2 tablespoon (Equal Amount)
For Spinach Puree:
- Fresh Spinach-About 2 cups
- Ginger-1 small piece
- Green Chilly-2 to 3 nos
Blend all three ingredients in Blender with adding very little amount of water. About 2 tablespoon of water.Then, Transfer in to bowl,and keep aside.
- Take a wider bowl,add wheat flour.Add in ghee,Ajwain,salt and jeera Powder.Mix well in hands,avoid lumps.
- Add the Spinach/Palak puree ,knead in to very soft dough.Knead it for 10-12 mins.
- Cover the dough and set aside.Rest it for 30 mins.
- Make a equal sized balls.Take one from that ,make like our regular chapathai/Roti.
- Add little ghee and oil mixture,spread well on the Paratha.
- Now roll the paratha .Follow the Picture for the clear Idea.
- Now,roll it from the edge.Make a small pin wheel and keep it a side.
- Do all paratha like the same.
- Dip in to dry flour,roll it and make a paratha.
- Heat the Pan,add ghee and make Parathas.
- Cook/Roast in the both the sides.
- Serve it with Pickle/Raitha.
Linking the recipe to Jullie's "Show me your HITS" started by Sangee's of " Spicy treats"