Simple and Quick side dish..Try it yourself and enjoy with any type of Roti /Rice!!
- Onion-1small (chopped)
- Tomato-1 medium (chopped)
- Fresh Garlic-8 nos (Peeled)
- Pepper Powder-2 teaspoon /To Taste
- Red chilly powder-little
- Turmeric Powder
- Curry Leaves-1string
- Wash the brinjal and Cut in to pieces,soak that in plain water.To avoid changing color.
- Heat Oil in pan,splutter mustard ,curry leaves.
- Save some curry leaves for final garnish.
- Add Onion and Garlic,saute for 2 mins in low flame.
- Next put Tomato ,fry till get mushy.
- Add turmeric powder,pepper powder,red chilly powder and salt,mix well.
- Now add drained brinjal to it.Mix well and coat all masala's in Brinjal.
- Cover with lid for 2-3 mins and cook in medium flame.
- After then,take out the lid and cook it in low flame.Now don't cover,because some times it may turns too mushy.
- Once,brinjal cooked add cilantro and fry curry leaves and genlty mix it up.
- That's it simple Yummy Brinjal Curry's ready!!