Hi Friends here’s my Final Post for Blogging Marathon~16,under the Theme “Cooking With Colors”.Today’s Color’s “Yellow”.I have Chosen Lemonade recipe.Very Simple recipe,really took very less time to make.Am sure everybody will love it!!Do check out my other post for this BM.Hope you will like it.
- Mango Pulp-1 cup
- Sugar-3/4 cup
- Water-1 cup for Sugar Syrup
- Lemon Juice-from 2 lemons
- Take a heavy bottom pan,add sugar and water.Mix well,dissolve sugar in water.
- Bring to boil,till get a single thread consistency.Switch off the stove,allow to cool down completely.
- Once,it’s cools down add lemon juice mix well then add the Mango Pulp.
- Stir well with the Wisk.
- Mix with required water,add some ice cubes while Serving.
- Serve it chilled!!