Hi friends, for 6th day of Blogging Marathon~16,am sharing a very Simple n Quick 2 mins Eggless Cake Recipe ,Under the Theme “Cooking With Colors”.So,Today’s Color’s “Chocolate Brown”. This’s very very simple recipe can anyone done it in a minute!!I have seen many post used egg for the mug cake. When I googled for Eggless Mug cake I got recipe from “Here”, they used Coco cola instead of Eggs!!Result was so good..!!Some times I won’t like egg flavors in cake.If any one likes to eat Chocolate cake, Instantly can try it,really they will Love it :) Exspecially kids will enjoy eating!!Fine,let's see the recipe now,
1.All Purpose flour- 4 tablespoon
2.Unsweetened Cocoa Powder-2 tablespoon
3.Baking Powder-1/2 teaspoon
4.Coco cola-7 tablespoon
- Sieve All purpose flour/Maida,cocoa powder,Baking powder in a wider bowl.
- Take in to coffee mug/cup.Add in sugar and coco cola.
- Mix it up with small whisk.Avoid lumps.
- Now,microwave it for 2 mins or till done.
- Insert tooth pick and check, whether it’s done or not.
- That's it our Instant 2 mins Eggless mug cake's ready to Enjoy!!
- Serve it with some scooped Vanilla Ice-cream.
- Fill batter according to the Cup/Mug size.
Linking this recipe to Pari's "Only Cooking with Chocolate" am also adding two of my Archived recipes.