Another Interesting Recipe for Blog Hop Wesnesday,this Month i paried with Anamika of "Taste Junction".She's having Nice Space with unique recipes!!I selected Cake ,am a big Cake Lover :) This's a simple cake recipe,serve with Cup of Tea for Evening Snack!!I adjusted sugar to my taste,can reduce it for your taste.I didn't use nuts.
- All Purpose Flour-1 and half cup
- Sugar-3/4 cup
- Nuts -1/3 cup(Optional)
- Butter-1/2 cup (Room Temp)
- Warm Milk-1cup
- Coco Powder-3 tablespoon
- Vanilla-1 teaspoon
- Baking Powder-1 teaspoon
- Preheat Oven at 370 F ,line a loaf with butter/Parchment paper.
- Sieve Flour,baking soda and salt ,mix well and keep aside.
- In another bowl,add milk mix with Coco powder.
- In a wide bowl,beat butter and sugar till get smooth.
- Break the eggs and beat till gets fluffy.
- Now,add flour and milk alternately.Beat well in each addition.
- Add the coco-milk mixture and vanilla and beat for 1-2 mins.
- Add nuts,and give a fold.
- Pour the mixture in greased pan,and bake it for 40-50mins or till baked.
- Transfer the Cake,in Cool Rake till gets cool.Slice the Cake and Enjoy !!