Today’s recipe’s Healthy n Colorful side dish recipe,For 5th day of Blogging Marathon~16 under the theme “Cooking With Colors” for that am sharing “Carrot Chutney” Which I have been tried couple of time for my regular Break fast.It’s really a twist to our regular tomato/Cilantro chutney..So,today’s Color’s “Orange”Do try it out and enjoy!!
1. Carrot- 2 nos (shredded )
2. Coconut-3 tablespoon (shredded)
3. Urad dal-1 teaspoon
4. Channa dal-1 teaspoon
5. Red chillies-3nos /To taste
6. Tamarind-Very Little
2.Channa dal-1 teaspoon
3.Urad dal- 1teaspoon
4.Mustard seeds-1 teaspoon
- Heat pan/Kadai with 2teaspoon of oil.
- Add Urad dal,channa dal and red chilly fry till get golden color.
- Add the carrots, fry in low flame. Cook till raw smells goes.
- Add in coconut, give it a mix. Switch of the stove. Set aside to cool.
- Then add tamarind and grind it in a blender to smooth paste. Transfer the chutney in to serving bowl.
- Heat pan for tempering with oil, add tempering ingredients one by one and temper it.
- Serve Chutney with Hot Idli/Dosai