Today am sharing a Healthy and Fulfilling evening Snack recipe.I Tawa roasted this culets ,you can deep fry them .If you deep frying ,after mixing shapes ,dip the patties in Maida Batter then coat them in bread crumbs nicely and keep it fridge for 20-30 ,and deep fry it!!
- Soya Chunks-1 cup
- Potato-1 medium (Boiled and Mashed)
- Fresh Bread Slize-2 nos
- Onion-1/4 cup (Chopped)
- Capsicum-1/2 cup (Chopped)
- Green Chilly-1 (Chopped)
- Cilantro-1/4 cup (Chopped)
- Turmeric Powder
- Garam Masala-1/2 teaspoon
- Red Chilly Powder And Salt -As needed
- Oil-For roasting
- Bread Crumbs -For rolling
- Lemon Wedges
- Tomato Ketchup
- Pressure cook the Soya chunks for one whistle.Then,allow to cool and squeeze completely.
- Then grind it in mixer.
- Blend the bread in mixer,make in to crumbs form.
- Take a wider bowl,add all ingredients together except oil and bread crumbs mix well.
- Take a equal sized balls,make in to any desired shapes.
- Roll it in bread crumbs.
- Heat a Dosa pan or Tawa ,add l teaspoon of oil.Let't heat for 30 secs,then put some shaped Patties.
- Cook it for 1 min.Then flip it,add some more oil.
- Roast well in both the sides.
- Once both sides turns in to golden roasted color,take out from the tawa.
- Serve it hot with Chopped Onions , Tomato ketchup and Lemon wedges!!
- If you like add some boiled green peas to the mixture.