Hi, Friends..Hope you all doing great.After BM today only am posting :) Well,Everyone knows i guess,this month's "Spicy Treat's Monthly Event HITS " happening at my space.Please do link your recipes ,am looking forward to see all of your Yummy ~Tasty ~Innovative recipes :) :)
Today am sharing a very quick recipe,that you can make it in less than 20 mins(If you prepared soya chunks earlier).Like to eat soya chunks in any form,usually i use to grind coconut along with some spices..,this curry made by adding little besan flour for thickness for the gravy!!Recipe got it from "Here" ...
- Soya Chunks-1 cup (Cooked)
- Green Peas-1/4 cup
- Onion-1 cup (Chopped)
- Tomato-1 cup (Chopped)
- Ginger Garlic Paste-2 teaspoon
- Besan flour- 1 tablespoon
- Curd-1 tablespoon
- Green Chilly -1 nos
- Cumin Powder-1 teaspoon
- Coriander Powder-1 teaspoon
- Chilly Powder-1 teaspoon
- Garam Masala- 1 teaspoon
- Salt- To taste
- Oil-2 Table spoon
- Heat oil in pan,splutter mustard,jeera and curry leaves.
- Add ginger garlic paste,fry for a min.
- Then saute onions and chilly,for 2 mins.
- Put tomatoes, and fry till gets mushy.
- Add turmeric powder,chilly powder,cumin powder and coriander powder,mix .Pour little water ,bring to boil.
- Add peas ,close with lid .Cook it for 3-4 mins in medium flame.
- Now put the besan flour and curd,mix well.Avoid lumps.
- Add required water,bring to boil.
- Make in to a Curry consistency.
- Once the curry starts thickens,add the soya chunks.Cook it low flame for 2-3 mins.
- Finally add some cilantro on top,Serve hot with Roti ,Chappathi,rice..