- Basmathi Rice-1 cup
- Mini Nutrela Chunks/ Mini Soya Chunks-1 cup
- Onion-1 medium (Stripped)
- Ginger Garlic Paste-1 teaspoon
- Mint leaves-1 hand full (Chopped)
- Cilantro- 1/2 cup
- Curd-2 tablespoon
- Chilly Powder-2 teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder-1/2 teaspoon
- Biriyani Masala Powder- 1 tablespoon
- *Whole Gram Masala *
Whole Gram Masala
- Prepare the soya chunks and squeeze the water Completely,and take in to a bowl.
- Add Teaspoon full of Chilly powder,salt and turmeric powder mix well,marinate it for 15 mins.
- After that,keep wide a pan and Tawa roast the Soya chunks.Keep aside.
- Soak rice in water for 30 mins ,drain water completely and keep aside.
- Heat oil in pan,splutter Whole Garam Masala one by one.
- Add Ginger Garlic Paste, fry till raw smell goes out of it.
- Next add onions ,fry till gets brown and Crispy.
- Add mint and 1-/4 cup cilantro ,fry it for 30 secs.
- Then add the Curd,put chilly powder,salt,turmeric powder and Biriyani Masala powder.
- Saute well in the oil.
- Add water in to the kadai bring to boil.
- Then add the rice and cilantro leaves ,mix well and close the lid and cook.
- Once rice's half cooked ,add the fried prepared Soya Chunks,cover with lid and cook.
- Cook it in medium Flame.
- Once it cooked,mix gently .That's it .Nutrela Biriyani's ready to have with any vegetarian gravy or simple raitha!!
- You can use pressure cooker to make this biriyani ,follow the same method.Take out enough whistle in the Pressure Cooker.
- Can add any Vegtables in it.
- You Can use any number of Whole Garam Masala,here i used just four.