Fourth Day of Blogging Marathon,today am sharing a prasadam recipe, usually people make this on Vinayagar Chathurthi/Ganesh Chathurthi.Very simple and quick recipe.Recipe's From "Spicy Treats"!!
- Rice Flour- 1 cup
- Jaggery - 3/4 cup
- Shredded Coconut-1 tablespoon
- Cardamom powder-1/2 teaspoon
- Salt - A pinch
- Water-1 to 1 and half cup
- Dry roast the rice flour,and keep aside.
- Melt jaggery in water,strain then bring to boil.
- Add the coconut,salt and cardamom powder.Mix it up.
- Once the syrup starts boiling add the rice flour,cook until it starts leaving sides.
- Then switch off the stove,bring to warm.
- Make any small sized desired shape and steam it in steamer or Idly pan for 10-15mins.
- That's it ....it's ready to Offer god!!