Today am sharing my all time Favorite simple sweet recipe for BM's Sixth day :)I used to ask my mom to make this sweet when ever i like to eat!!Very easy and simple recipe,only few step to follow..Do try this and enjoy eating :)Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM#14
- Fine Rava- 1 cup
- Sugar-1 and half cups
- Ghee- 1/4 cup+ 2 tablespoon
- Cardamom Powder-1/2 teaspoon
- Cashew-5 nos
- Raisains-1 tablespoon
- Water-2 cups
- Kesari Color/Orange food color -Little bit (Optional)
- Heat a heavy bottom pan,add ghee and melt it.
- Add Rava and roast it medium flame for 2-3 mins.Don't burn it.Transfer the rava in to plate.
- Keep the same pan melt ghee in it,add the broken cashew and raisins roast it.
- Pour the water,add sugar mix well.Dissolve the sugar.
- Add the cardamom powder in it,mix well.
- Put kesari color,and mix again.
- Allow the water to bubbling/Boiling.,once it started boiling add the rava by one hand,stir the kesari in another hand.Avoid lumps.
- Mix well,cook it in medium flame.Pour remaining ghee in it.
- Once started to leave edges,transfer in to greased pan,let it cool for 15-20 mins.Then cut in to any desired shapes.