- Maida/All purpose Flour- 2 cups
- Rice flour-1 cup
- Cumin and black pepper corns-1 teaspoon (coarsely crushed)
- Salt- To taste
- Hot oil-1 teaspoon
- Oil- For deep frying
- Water-As Needed
- Take a muslin cloth, put maida .
- Steam it or pressure cook it for 20 mins.
- After that open the pack,and spread on a wider plate .Let it cool for 10-15mins.
- Then sieve and keep aside.
- Take rice flour and maida in a bowl.
- Add salt,cumin and pepper powder,on the top.Mix well in hand.
- Now pour the hot oil and mix and break the lumps.
- Then sprinkle water ,make a dough.
- Put the mixture in to murruku acchu,press directly in to the oil.
- Fry till gets crisp in both side,drain the oil completely.
- Transfer in to kitchen towel,allow to cool and store it!!
- Serve the Murukku with hot cup of tea/Coffee :)
- You can store this processed Maida for up to 2-3 months.Steam and seive and store in air tight box.Then use when you required.