Long time i want to try this combination..but threw Blog hop it happen me to make.For today's blog hop Wednesday,one of the very popular monthly event by Radhika...For this week am paired with Vidhya of "Sugar n Spice".She's having many wonderful recipes..From her blog i selected this curry..Simply we had with our regular Pulkas..tastes really excellent!!Very nutritious combo..Plz do try it ,enjoy :)
- Boiled Chana - 1cup
- Spinach /Palak-3 cups
- Cumin seeds - 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala-1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder-1/2 teaspoon
- Red chilly powder
- Tomato- 2 nos
- Ginger- small piece
- Green chilly-2 nos
Grind these three ingredients in mixture,add little water if required.
- Heat oil in a pan,splutter jeera.Add Asefetida.
- Add the tomato puree.
- Put the coriander power,turmeric powder and red chilly powder.Cook it for 5 mins in medium flame.
- Tomato mixture will start leaving oil in edges.
- Mixture will reduce to half in quantity.
- Now add the chopped spinach,(Can be pureed)add little of boiled chana water or regular water for gravy consistancy.
- Cover it with lid and cook for 3-5 mins.
- Once spinach turn little mushy and well cooked add garam masala on top.Mix well.
- That's it Simple and healthy Curry/Sabzi 's ready to serve!!
Linking this healthy recipe to "Blog Hop Wednesday" -"Let's Cook#13~Greens "and Sangeetha's ,"Show me your hits~Fiber Rich Foods"..