Hi friends,Hope everyone's doing great!!Happy Ugadi 2012,to all my dear ones..After a little break am blogging again.First time am doing "Blogging Marathon".This's the Second week of Blogging Marathon #14.
I haven chosen "Quick and Easy Mithai ".Fortunately am posting this recipe on Occasion day!!From today for 7days am gonna share some sweet recipe's here..Today am posting "7 Cup Burfi" ,this can make it in very less time.It tastes like Mysore Pak ,all same ingredients but here we adding some Coconut.Recipe belongs to "TN" Let's see the recipe now,
- Besan Flour-1 Cup
- Ghee-1 Cup
- Sugar-3 Cup
- Coconut-1 Cup
- Milk- 1Cup
- Grease a Pan with Butter/Ghee/Oil.Sieve the Besan Flour/Kadalai mavu,keep it aside.
- Take a heavy bottom pan,add all ingredients.Stir well.
- Cook it in Medium flame.
- Stir well,cook until it thickens and leave the sides of the pan.Kind of bubbles will come up.It may take 15-20 mins.
- Immediately remove from the stove,pour on to grease pan.Allow to cool .
- Cut in to to any desired Shape,Enjoy :)
Linking this recipe to "Only" Event for March the Giveaway