Baking Zebra cake,is my long time wish.I loved the texture of this cake...Same time i'll feel this's harder for me to make,because need more patience right!!Some how i simply tried today,result was good!!Actually i enjoyed, while filling the tray with two color batter!!Recipe's from Aarthi's "Yummy Tummy".
- Maida-2 cups
- Sugar-1 cup
- Milk-1 cup
- Oil-1 cup
- Vanilla essence- 2 teaspoon
- Egg-4 (Room Temp)
- Coco powder- 3 tablespoon
- Baking Powder- 1 tablespoon
- Take a wider bowl,put maida and baking powder,mix in hand and keep aside.
- Take a another bowl,break the eggs,add sugar and vanilla.Blend in medium speed for 2-3 mins.
- Now,add milk and oil,again blend for one mins.
- Then, add the flour little by little.Blend well.
- Take out half of the batter to another bowl,mix with coco powder.(Approximately 2 and half cups each batter)
- Preheat the oven in 350F.
- Grease the pan with butter,dust with some flour.
- Take 2 tablespoon of White batter pour in the middle,then pour coco batter in middle gently.
- Pour alternatively,till all batter finished.(It'll take some time :) )
- Then,carefully place the tray in oven and bake it for 45 mins or till it's bake.
- Use tooth pick to check,whether cake cooked in not.
- After that,rest the pan for 5-10 mins to cool down.
- Then transfer in to wire rack.
- Allow to completely cool down,then cut and enjoy the striped "Zebra Cake" !!
Linking the recipe to Radhika's Let's Cook~"Sweet Something" and Vardini's ,Zesty Palette "Sweet Luv",Vimitha's "Love n Chocolate Fest"