Hi friends,it's my pleasure to express my happy feelings that i have achieved one year milestone in my blog.YAHOOO!! I learnt cooking from the past three years only (after coming U.S). From my school days i was(even now) crazy in collecting recipes,that lead to think innovative in cooking and sharing recipes to all of you!! I wish to take this blog in long term success and helpful for viewers like you. Still i feel learning never ends and i'm learning from other bloggers as well.
At this moment, i would like to thank all my viewers and my dear blogger friends...I really appreciate your valuable comments which made me to achieve this.A very special thanks to my Hubby and Kid(4 year old),who encourages me in taking photos & they Love all my cookings :-) Then, i would like to thank my friend "Sangee Vijay" , for inspiring me in blogging :-)
For this Occasion i'm sharing a sweet dish which i learnt from one of my friends mom.
- Rice- 1/2 cup
- Milk-4 cups
- Sugar-3/4 cups cup
- Condensed Milk-1/4 cup
- Wash the rice and drain the water.
- Heat a heavy pan,roast the rice,in medium flame.
- Let,it cool down for a min and grind in to semi course power.Keep aside.
- Now pour milk in heavy bottom pan,keep it simmer and bring to boil.
- Mix the milk,to avoid stick in bottom and edges.
- Then,add the coursed rice powder slowly.Avoid lumps.
- Cover with lid and Cook the rice in milk,till cooks.Almost 10 mins.
- Add the sugar and condensed milk.Mix gently.
- Then add the cardamom powder and pinch of saffron on it,mix again.
- Cook it in low flame for 5-10 mins.
- Should have to be in Payasam Consistency.If you want to add milk,add now and boil it for 2-3 mins.
- That's it,tasty creamy Pal Payasam's ready to have :)