Hey friends...Happy valentines day!!Try this simple and quick Milk chocolate and enjoy :)
- Milk Powder- 1 cup
- Butter- 1 tablespoon
- Coco powder- 4table spoon
For sugar syrup:
- Sugar-1 cup
- Water-1/3 cup
- Sieve milk powder and coco powder,keep aside.
- Grease square pan or any other pan.
- Mix sugar and water in heavy bottom pan.Bring to boil.
- Bring to one thread consistency.
- Now switch off the stove,add the tablespoon of butter mix well.
- Immediately add coco milk & powder,milk well.
- Pour the mixture in to pan,set it 10-15 mins.
- Then cut in to square pieces.
- Before poring in to tray you can add some chopped nuts.