Hi there..you looking for simple and quick Chocolate Cake!!?? If you saying Yes... then ,this recipe's for you :) For this Chocolate cake you no need any cake blender. Wire wisk should be fine. Recipe's from Joy of Baking.One more additional plus point's this's a Eggless Chocolate Cake!!Lets's see the recipe,
- All purpose flour - 1 1/2 cups
- Sugar- 1 and half cup
- Coco powder-1/4 cup
- Baking powder-1 teaspoon
- Baking Soda-3/4 teaspoon
- Butter-1/3 cup (Melted)
- Warm water- 1 cup
- Lemon juice/Vinegar -1 tablespoon
- Vanilla extract-1 teaspoon
- Edible sugar balls -Optional
For Chocolate Frosting:
- Semi sweet chocolate chips-1 cup
- Heavy cream-3/4 cup
- Butter- 1 tablespoon
- Preheat oven to 350degrees.
- Take a wider bowl,add flour,sifted coco powder,sugar,baking powder and baking soda.Stir well.
- In a cup take warm water add lemon juice/vinegar and butter mix well with fork.
- Now add the water mixture in to Plain flour mixture,mix all the ingredients together until well blended.
- Grease any desired shaped pan,pour the batter and bake it for 35-40 mins.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 10 mins in pan,then transfer the cake in to wire rack.Bring to room temperature.
- Keep a sauce pan for double boiling,with water.
- Bring to boil.
- Place the chocolate chip,cream and butter in heatproof bowl.
- Now keep this heat proof bowl in sauce pan,melt until smooth.Mix well.
- Do it in simmer.
- Remove from the heat,let it comes to pouring consistency or room temperature.
- Then pour the frosting over the cake.
- Set the cake ,Cut and Enjoy eating :)
- You can serve the cake in baked pan itself, pour the frosting on top and set it for a while.
- Use any desired sprinkles on top.
- I baked double quantity of Ingredients to get big size cake.
- I used Vingar.