- Rice-1 cup(Cooked)
- Soya chunks-1/2 cup
- Brinjal-4 nos (Chopped)
- Green chilly-2 (Slited)
- Ginger garlic paste-1 teaspoon
- Oil and ghee- 2 table spoon
- Mustard seeds-1/2 teaspoon
- Channa dal urad dal-1 teaspoon
- Curry leaves
- Cashews-10 nos
- Green chilly-2 to 3
Vangibath Masala Powder:
- Khas khas-2 teaspoon
- Cinnamon-1 stick
- Dried coconut-1 1/2 teaspoon
Dry roast the above and make a powder.
- Add soya chunks in to boiling water,cook it for 5 mins.And drain and wash well in cold water,then squeeze and keep aside.
- Add the ginger galic paste and green chilly,fry for a while.
- Heat oil and ghee,temper the ingredients one by one.
- Add onion and fry,till gets golden color.
- After that,add brinjal,fry well till roast.
- Then,now add the soya chunks,fry for 1-2 mins in low flame.
- Add salt and rice mix well.
- Finally add Vanghi bath powder and lemon juice,mix gently.
- Sprinkle cilantro on top
- Serve hot with Potato chips/any side dish!!
Linking this recipe to Vardini's "Dish it out" hosting by Sangeetha, then to Vardini's "New "U", and Radhika's "Let cook #11 Rice".