- All purpose flour- 1 cup
- Fine rava- 1/2 cup
- Oil-2 tablespoon
- Water-1/2 cup
For sugar syrup:
- Take a wider bowl,add maida,rava,and oil.Mix well in hand.
- Add a little water a time,make a dough.Dough should have to be stiff.
- Cover the dough,rest it for 15 mins.
- Divide dough in to two equal parts,first take i portion and roll ,in to circle shape.
- Roll in to little bit thick ,not very thin.
- Prick them with fork,all over.It avoid puffing up,while frying.
- Then cut in to any desired shape like,square or diamond.
- Now,heat the oil and deep fry all in medium flame.Oil should not be over heated.
- Fry in both the sides.
- Do the same with remaining dough.
- Transfer in to kitchen towl,let come to room temperature.
How to make sugar syrup:
- Add the sugar and water in pan,bring to boil.
- Make a half thread cosistency.Use your finger to check.
- Switch off ,and add coconut powder and cardamom powder.Mix well.
- Now,add all fried paras and mix it well quickly with the spoon.
- Coat all paras well.
- Transfer this to greased plate,and allow to cool for 10-15 mins.
- Then ,now the yummy Shakarpara's ready to munch!!
- You can store this in air tight box.
- Water amount may vary,adjust it.
Here am adding couple of my archived entry to Sangeethas, Dist it out event.