- Cauliflower- 1 cup
- Spinach-2 cups
- Green chilly-3
- Jeera-1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander powder-1 teaspoon
- Tomato-2 nos(Chopped)
- Onion-1 medium (Chopped)
- Garlic- 5 pods (Chopped)
- Chilly powder- 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam masala -1/4 teaspoon
- Sugar- 1/2 teaspoon
- Milk-1/4 cup
- Fresh cream- 1 tablespoon
- Cheeze- 1 tablespoon
- Coconut- 2 table spoon
- Cashew-5-6 nos
- Kas kas- 1 teaspoon (Soaked in hot water)
- Coriander leaves- 1/2 cup
- Curry leaves- 5 nos
Clean the cauliflower,and cut in to small size florets.
Spread in a kitchen towel,let it dry for 10 mns.
Then shallow fry the cauliflower or bake in oven till turns crisp.
- Heat the oil in pan,add green chilly and spinach,cook it for 2-3 mins in low flame.
- After that,allow to cool and blend with coconut,cashew,kas kas and curry leaves.
- Now heat a pan with 2 teaspoon of oil,add jeera,onion and fry for a while.
- Now add sugar and tomato,fry till get mushy.
- Add the red chilly powder,coriander powder ,give it a mix.
- Pour the grounded spinach paste in to it,cook it for 2-3 min in medium flame.
- Adjust water for the gravy.
- Then,add the fried cauliflowers in to it,give a gentle mix.
- Add garam masala now,
- After boiling for 2-3 mins add the milk,bring to boil again.
- Then add fresh cream,garnish it with little bit of cheese.
- That's it Creamy gravy's ready to enjoy with hot Chapathi/Pulao.. !!!
Linking this recipe to Vardini's ,"Healing food- Cauliflower"