Recipe Source: WIKIBOOKS
- All Purpose flour - 1 3/4 cup
- Chocolate chips - 1 cup
- Sugar-3/4 cup
- Cocoa powder-1/3 (Shifted)
- Baking powder-1 table spoon
- Salt-1/2 teaspoon
- Egg -1
- Milk-1 cup
- Vanilla- 1 teaspoon
- Preheat the pan in 400 f.
- Take a mixing bowl,add all purpose flour,chocolate chip,sugar,cocoa,salt and baking powder.Mix it.
- Take a another bowl,add the egg and beat well.
- Add milk,oil and vanilla,stir well and pour in to the dry ingredients.
- Stir gently until just moistened.
- Arrange the muffin cups in the tray, fill cups 3/4 full.
- Bake for 20 mins (or) until cooks.