Ingredients for Cauliflower Masala:
- Cauliflower- 1 cup
- Onion- 1 small
- Tomato-2 medium
- Ginger garlic paste- 2 teaspoon
- Red chilli powder- to taste
- Salt- To taste
- Turmeric powder- Little
- Garam Masala- 1teaspoon
- Cumin powder-1 teaspoon
- Cilantro- some
- Dosai Batter/Uttapam Batter- Required
- Clean & wash the cauliflower,drain well and chop in to very small pieces.Can add the stem parts too.But,here i didn't use that.
- Chop onion and tomato in to very fine pieces.
How to make Cauliflower Masala:
- Heat pan with oil,temper all ingredients under list.
- Then add onion and fry for little,add ginger garlic paste.Fry a little till raw smells goes out.
- Add tomato, fry till gets mushy.
- Put salt,red chilly powder and turmeric powder mix well.
- Now add the cauliflower,mix well and close the lid and cook for 2-3 mins.Don't add water.
- Add garam masala & cumin powder,mix again.now switch off the flame.
- Add cilantro on top.Cauliflower masala's ready now.
- Now heat a dosa pan,make a small size and little thick size dosa,put oil all arround.
- Close the lid for 1 min,then open the lid and add the masala on top and spread a little.
- Now flip flop the utthapam.
- Cook it of less than 1 min,take it out.
- Now,Cauliflower Uttapam's ready to serve.
- Serve with any kind of desired curry/chutney.
- Same recipe can use for Cauliflower chappthi roll and normals doasi spread.
Sending this recipe to"Cooking with Siri" and host by Vardini's "Healing food~Cauliflower event" and to Vidhya's Sweet Karam Kapi,"Flavors of Tamilnadu"