- Cauliflower- 2 cups
- Potato- 1 large
- Salt-To taste
- Maida- 4 tablespoon
- Rusk powder-For dusting
- Red food color- Little
- Green chilly- 2
- Garlic-2 pods
- Ginger- Little
- Clean the Cauliflower and chop in to very small pieces.
- Boil the potato and finally mash it,keep aside.
- Take a wider bowl,add cauliflower,potato,ground mixture and 1 tablespoon maida,mix well.
- Make in to any desired shape
- Now,mix remaining maida with some water,make in to a liquid form.Add little red color.Keep aside.
- Heat oil in pan for deep frying.
- Then,take the croquettes dip in to maida batter ,and roll in rusk.
- Shape and roll all croquettes ,arrange it in plate.
- Now fry it in medium hot oil,till it changes in to golden color.
- Then,drain the excess oil and transfer to kitchen towel.
- Serve with Sliced onion and lemon :)
- You can use food processer to chop the Cauliflower.
- After arranging the croquettes in plate,keep it in fridge for 1 hour and then deep fry it.
- Adding food color ,is optional.