- Boild channa/chick peas-1 cup
- Onion-1 medium (Finally chopped)
- Tomato-1 medium (Finally chopped)
- Ginger garlic paste-1 teaspoon
- Curry leaves
- Turmeric powder- little
- Red chilli powder- 1 teaspoon
- Cumin powder-1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander powder-1/2 teaspoon
- Garam masala-1/2 teaspoon
- Dry mango powder-1/2 teaspoon
- Oil-1 table spoon
- Salt- as needed
- Milk -1 table spoon for brushing
- Puff Pastry sheet- 1
- Heat a pan with oil,splutter mustard and curry leaves.
- Put chopped onions and fry for one mins.
- Add ginger garlic paste ,fry for a while.
- Once the raw smells goes,add tomato and fry till get mushy.
- Add the cooked channa. (Drain the water)
- Then add the all dry powders mix well.
- Check salt ,finally add chopped cilantro,let it cool down.
- Preheat the oven to 380 degree.
- Follow the instruction for thawing the puff pastry sheet.
- Cut the sheets in any desired spaces,and keep the filling in the middle.Don't keep more filling,it may come out while baking.
- Apply little water and seal the edges.
- Now,take fork and press all arround the edges to seal properly.
- Arrange it in greased baking tray,brush with milk on top to get a golden color.bake it for 15 mins(or)till it bakes and changes color.
- Once done,remove from the oven ,serve hot.
Linking this recipe to sangeetha's "Bake feast#2" ,Radhikas "Let's cook #10~baked goodies."
- You can follow the same method for making vegetable puffs also.