Tofu's very low in Cholesterol.Very good source of Protein.Best substitute for "Paneer".Can make all variety of Gravy with Extra Firm Tofu i.e.,Palak Tofu,Tofu Butter Masala,Kadai Tofu...etc., like as we does with "Paneer".Ok let's C the recipe,
- Extra Firm Tofu-1 pac.,
- Carrot-1 large(Shredded)
- Ginger Garlic paste- 2 teaspoon
- Green chilly-1 (chopped) Optional
- Red chilly powder- to taste
- Amchoor powder-1 teaspoon
- Garam Masala-1/2 teaspoon
- Salt & Turmeric powder
- Oil-2 tablespoon
*Cut the Tofu cover and take out all water and Squeeze the tofu in hands.Drain out all the water.Scramble it well in hands&Keep aside.
For Paratha Dough:
- Atta Flour-2 cups
- Cilantro-1/2 cup(Chopped)
- Jeera-2 teaspoon (Dry Roast & Crushed)
- Water-As required
- Take a wider bowl mix all ingredients in hand.
- Then pour water little by little,make a tight dough.
- Cover &rest it for 30 mins.
- For stuffing heat a oil in pan.
- Add ginger garlic paste fry for a while.
- Add green chilly and fry.
- Then put carrot ,give it mix .cook for 2mins.
- Now add scrambled tofu and fry well in medium heat for 10 mins.
- Allow all excess water dries out.
- Once water evaporates(It'll similarly looks like Scrambled Egg(Egg Poriyal))add red chilly powder,tumeric powder,garam masala and amchoor powder and mix well,cook it for 2 mins.
12.Then divide a dough in to equal parts, Roll it in to small circle.
13.keep a spoon full of tofu mixture & cover it.
14.Dust the stuffed dough in flour,& make a 5" circle.
15.Then make a parathas.Roast in both the side with little oil.
16.Serve Hot with any Veg., Curry R simply with Curd.