- Firm tofu-1 packet
- Different colors bell peppers-Each 1
- Onion- Half (or) one
- Oil-for brushing the vegetables
- Corn flour- 1 tablespoon
- Thick yogurt-1/4 to 1/2 cup
- Red chilli powder
- Cumin powder- 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder- 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric -little
- Amchur power (or)Lemon juice- very little
- Oil- 2teaspoon (i used olive oil)
- Salt -to taste
*Dice all vegetables in same size.
*Take out the seeds from tomato and dice in small pieces.
- Take out the tofu from packet,drain all excess water from it.
- Take a thick kitchen towel wrap the tofu and keep some heavy thing on it.Keep it for 30 mins.
- After that remove the towel,and cut in to small square sizes. Cut all in same size
- Take a wider bowl,add all marination ingredients.Give a nice mix.Let all blend well.
- Now add tofu,capsicum,onions and tomato,gently cover the mixer in all vegetable.
- Close the lid and rest this for 15 mins.
- Now preheat the oven, 400 F .
- Clean the skewers,insert bell pepper,then onion, then tofu, again bell pepper, then tomato, then bell peeper like this.,
- Repeat the same.
- Now skewers are ready to bake.
- Line up the tray with parchment paper,arrange it.
- Sprinkle little corn flour on top of the vegtable and tofu.
- Keep this in oven and bake it for 10 mins.
- Then open and flip flop the tofu and vegetables.Brush with oil.
- Sprinkle again some corn flour.
- Bake it for 10 more mins.
- Then bring oven in to broil mode,keep this for 3-5 mins.
- After that remove the skewers and transfer in to serving plate,
- Let't cool down for a while,then enjoy!!
- Baking and broil timing is differ in each oven so check with that.
- Can follow the same method for making paneer tikkas.For making paneer tikkas ,paneer have to be really firm.