Time for blog hop,started by Radhika of "Tickling plalets "This week i paired with Charishma of, "Cherie's Stolen Recipe".She's having plenty of baking and cooking recipe.From her blog i took a simple baking recipe.Almost every kid likes potato wedges.Mine does :) Very simple steps to make a yummy wedges.Even it'll be a perfect appetizer's in parties.Let's see the recipe now,
- Potatoes-2 large
- Olive oil- 1 table spoon
- Red chilli powder- to taste
- Salt-to taste
- Pepper powder- little
- Pre heat the oven for 350 F .
- Wah the potatos,and wipe it with the dry cloth.
- Now strip the potato in to thin or thick strips.
- Take that in to one bowl,add red chilly powder,salt and little oil.Mix well in hand.
- Now line a baking tray with parchment paper(butter paper).
- Spread the potato wedges on the tray,bake it for 10 mins.
- Then open the oven ,apply little oil on top and flip flop the wedges.
- Again bake it for 10 mins.
- Once it baked,take it out and enjoy with sauce.
- Instead of olive oil,you can use any oil.
- Cut the potato in to even shape to bake evenly.