Quick recipe with left over chappathies.
- Chappathi - 10 nos (Medium size)
- Onion- 1 (Stripped)
- Tomato-1 (Chopped)
- Carrot-1 nos
- Beans- 10
- Cabbage- 1/4 cup
- Cumin powder/Coriander powder-1 teaspoon
- Red chilly powder- to taste
- Ginger garlic paste- 1teaspoon
- Green chillies-2 nos (Chopped)
- Cilantro- 1/4 cup (chopped)
- Lemon juice- 2 teaspoon
- Shredded Coconut - 2teaspoon
- Salt-To taste
- Turmeric powder
- Heat oil in pan,splutter mustard and curry leaves.
- Add ginger garlic paste ,green chilly fry for a while.
- Put onion fry till get's soft,
- Then now add tomatos ,add turmeric powder,cumin powder,coriander powder ,red chilly powder and salt fry till all get in to mushy.
- Add all stripped vegetables stir it and close the lid and cook it for 2-3 mins.
- Firm cook the vegetables.[don't cook soft]
- Once the vegetables done with cooking ,add the stripped chappthies mix well.
- Coat the chappthi with masala.
- Squeeze lemon juice,give it a mix.
- Add shredded coconut mix again.
- Finally add cilantro ,mix and serve hot.
- Kothu chappathi can be severed in Tea time snack (or) main dish.
Sending this to Radhika's "Winter Carnival"