Am posting this recipe for "Saji's" Blogoversary giveaway.This's really a healthy and fulfilling dish.Off course a quick recipe.
- Onion- 1 medium (Chopped)
- Green bell pepper-1 (Sliced in to small)
- Black beans- 1 cup
- Cooked rice- 3 cups
- Garlic-2 nos (minced)
- Cumin powder- 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder- 1 teaspoon
- Salt/Pepper- To taste
- Cilantro - some
Soak black beans for 8 hours.Before cooking drain all water,add new water & pressure cook it.Add salt to it.
- Heat oil in the pan,add onion & garlic for 2 min till gets soft & color changes.
- Add the capsicum,fry it for one min.
- Now add the masala powders,Cumin and Coriander mix well.
- Put black beans and rice,mix well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste ,again give a gentle mix.
- Garnish with cilantro ,now ready to go..
Linking this to Saji's "50 from 50 In 50 " challenge,