Hi Everyone ,hope u all doing great.Me too :) Time for Blog hop!!Event started by radhika of "Tickling Palates" .This week i paired with Neetu's "Hobby Chef".From her blog i took Protien rich Pulao recipe.You can add any other desired vegetables to this pulao.
- Rice- 1 cups ( i used seeraga samba)
- Soya Chunks-3/4 cup
- Onion - 1 medium (Sliced)
- Tomato- 1 small (Chopped)
- Capsicum - half (Sliced)
- Green chilly-2
- Red chilly powder- to taste
- Tumeric powder-little
- Ginger garlic paste
- Soak rice for 15 to 30 mins.
- Prepare soya chunks and chop ,in to small bite pieces.
- Heat the pressure cooker,add ghee splutter whole garam masala & cumin seeds.
- Add ginger garlic paste,fry for 1 mins.
- Then add onion & capsicum fry again for 2 mins.
- Now add the chopped tomato and fry for 3-4 mins in medium heat,once it started losing oil add the dry powders,(Turmeric & Red chilly powder)
- Put salt also.
- Add the soya chunks mix well.
- Now add required water to the rice ,put some chopped cilantro on the top.
- Now close the lid and pressure cook it.
- Once the whistle completely cool downs,open the lid and mix gently.
- Serve hot with any vegetable kurma/Raitha...
Sending this recipe to Radhika's "Blog Hop Wednesday" ~ Week 9 & Vardini's "Dish it out".You can click Here to see my Co-Blogger's recipes!!! and to Kavi & Smita for "Healthylunch"