Last week one evening my hubby wants some hot cripsy snack to munch with Tea.Simply i tried pakodas with wheat flour and cabbage...My mom used to make Bondas with wheat flour.But i don't like that much.I want to make a crispy one for him,so i tried in my style.Result was very good..let's move on to the recipe now!!
- Wheat Flour-2 cups
- Onion-1 medium (Striped)
- Cabbage- 1/2 cup (Thinly Striped)
- Jeera-1 teaspoon
- Hing/Perunkayam-1 pinch
- Green chilly-2 (Diced)
- Salt & Red chilly powder- To taste
- Baking powder-1/4 teaspoon
- Curry leaves & Cilantro -some
- Water- As needed
- Oil -for deep frying
- Take a wider bowl,add all ingredients except water, and mix well in hands.
- Sprinkle little water at once ,mix like semi chappthi dough.
- Heat oil in Kadai,once oil heated pinch the dough directly in to oil.
- Fry both the sides in medium heat,fry till all sides gets crispy.
- Then ,use spatula to drain the excess oil.
- Transfer in to kitchen towel,allow to drain for 1 min & enjoy with hot Cup of Tea /Coffee.... :)