- Ghee- 1 cup
- Atta Flour/Wheat Flour- 1 cup
- Sugar-1 cup
- Water-2 cups
- Blanched Almonds-8 (Sliced)
- Cashew Nuts -5 (Chopped)
*Save some Nuts for final garnishing.
- Take a Non-stick pan/ heavy bottom pan,heat ghee.
- Add Cashew and Almonds fry till turn golden brown.
- Add water to it,allow to get hot.
- Once water started boiling add sugar mix it with the wooden spoon,dissolve it.
- Then slowly add the Atta Flour to it mix and stir well.
- Cook for 2-3 mins in low flame.
- Once raw smell goes from the Halwa,transfer in to grease plate.Let it cool down for a while,then cut in to desired pieces.
- Garnish it with chopped Almons/Badams.