1.Carrot-1/2 cup *Shredded
2.Beans-5-8 *Thinly sliced
3.Cabbage-1/2 cup *Shredded
4.Onion-1/2 small size *Thinly sliced
5.Red chilly Powder-To taste
6.Garlic-3 nos *Finelly chopped
7.Cooked Noodles-1/2 cup
8.Soy Sauce-1 teaspoon
9.Salt -To Taste
10.Spring roll sheets-5-6
11.Water - Little bit (To Stick the sheets)
12.Oil -For deep frying
- Heat Pan with table spoon of oil.
- Add Onion and garlic fry for a while.
- Next add Carrot,Beans,Cabbage & fry it for 1 min.
- Now add chilly powder,salt & soy sauce, mix it well.
- Finally add Cooked and drained Noodles to it,stir it well.Switch off the stove ,let it cool down for 10 -15 mins.
|Stuffing for Spring Rolls|
I used this Spring Roll Sheet only,U will find in any Indian Store in Frozen Section.Before using follow the instruction on back.
How to Roll the Spring Roll:
- Take one sheet ,keep 2 teaspoon full of vegetable stuffing in little bit lower middle.
- Apply water all around,on the spring roll with the help of finger.Water helps to stick together.
- Fold all edges,and make a roll.
- Please follow the pictures,for clear idea.
- Set all rolled Spring rolls in one plate.
- Heat the oil & deep fry it in medium flame.
- Deep fry all Spring Rolls get Crispy outside,and gloden brown in color.
- Transfer the fried rolls in to Paper towels.
- Now Spring rolls is ready.
- Serve with Chinese Hot and Sour Sauce.
Note: You can change any stuffing to your wish.