Again time to Blog Hop,Fifth week of Blog Hoping.Event stated by Radhika of "Ticking Palates".This week i paired with Divya of "Easycooking".Potato fries, will be every one Favorite right,but in her blog i got Potato Roast with basic Indian Masala.Finally tried and the result was very nice.Recipe follows,
- Baby Potato- 15 (I used Frozen)
- Onion-1 medium
- Tomato-1 medium
- Chilly Powder/Salt-To taste
- Coriander Powder-1 teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder-Little
- Mustard seeds-1/2 teaspoon
- Urad dal-1/2 teaspoon
- Oil-2 tablespoon
- Pressure cook the Potato for 2-3 whistles.
- Once it cools,remove the skin and keep in fridge to firm.
- Blend the onion and tomato in mixer ,keep aside.
- Heat a pan with oil,splutter Mustard seeds,urad dal and curry leaves.
- Then add the grounded Onion-Tomato Paste,mix well.Cook it for 2-3 mins.
- Add Chilly powder,Coriander powder and salt mix well,and cook it for 3-5 mins.
- Cook this still raw smell goes out.
- Now add the peeled potato,mix gently & cook it for 15-20 mins in follow flame.
- Give a gentle stir in between.
- Once the potato roasted and coated evenly switch off the stove.
- Ready to serve with Rice (R) Chapathi.
- You can use regular potato instead of Baby ones.Dice the Potato and follow the same method.
Click HERE to see what's going on in Blog Hop.