Featherlite Cake,Exspecially for "Ticling Palates" Radhika's Blog hop Wednesday.Now it enter in to Second week.I have been paired with Shireen of "Ruchil Randhap-Delicious Cooking".She's having a very beautiful blog with many baking recipes.I like to bake,i selected to make a Simple(only few steps) Cake.
- All purpose flour/Maida-2 cups
- Sugar-1 cup
- Butter-1 cup
- Baking Powder-3/4 teaspoon
- Vanilla essence-1 teaspoon
- Method is very simple,Separate the egg yolks from the egg white.
- Bring the butter to room temperature(Soft).
- Boil the milk & cool it.
- Sieve Maida and Baking powder for 2-3 times and keep aside.
- Preheat the Oven to 350 F.Grease the Cake tray with little butter and all-purpose flour.
- Take a wider bowl,beat butter & sugar for 3-4 mins in medium speed.It'll turn fluffy.
- Add the egg white first in to mixture,beat well.
- Add the egg yolks and beat it for 2 more mins in low flame.Pour the vanilla essence.
- Now,add the flour & milk alternately,fold the mixture.(Do not bled (R) mix in hand)
- Then,transfer in to greased pan
- Bake it for almost 35-45 mins.
- After then,let't cool down for 30mins & cut and enjoy.