- Green chilly-1
- Butter- 2 table spoon
- Curd-1/4 cup
- Coriander powder- 1 teaspoon
- Coconut powder- 1 tablespoon
- Red chilly powder-2 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder
- Jeera-1 teaspoon
- Ginger garlic paste- 2 teaspoon
- Oil -to fry eggs.
- Boil the eggs,Separate egg white &Yolk.Cut egg whites in to small bite pieces.Fry in little bit oil and keep aside.Let it cool for 5 mins.
2.Then add the fried egg in to wider bowl,put curd,Coconut powder,Coriander powder and red chilly powder mix well with spoon.
3.Rest this for 15 mins.
4.Now heat butter in pan/kadai,splutter jeera,green chillies.
5.Add ginger-garlic paste,fry well in the butter.
6.Add turmeric powder,mix well.
7.After 3 mins ,add chopped tomato,fry well in medium flame.Put salt.
8.Once,tomato gravy cooked,add the fried egg mixture.give a gentle mix.
9.Add required water,mix well and close the lid.Cook it for 5 more mins.
10.Now,open and add cilantro on top.
11.That's it Hot & Spicy Egg Butter Masala's ready to have with Roti/Nan/Rice.
Note: In this curry i didn't use egg Yolk.If u like to add ,add the yolks finally.Cook that for 2-3 mins.