Third week of Blog Hop Wednesday,started by Radhika of "Tickling Palates". This week i Paired with Ayeesha , "Taste of Pearl City". She's having a wonderful space,really it's tough for me to Choose one dish from there. Finally i Chosen one of my family's favorite dish.I know ,all of u like Paneer :),Let's see the recipe here,
Ingredients for Dough:
- Atta Flour/Wheat Flour- 1 and half cups
- Curd/Yogurt-2 teaspoon
- Ghee-1 teaspoon
- Bicorbanate of soda-pinch
- Honey-1 teaspoon
- Salt-To taste
- Ghee/Oil- to Roast Parathas
- Boiled Potato/Aloo-2 small size
- Onion-half medium (Finally chopped)
- Green chilly-1 (Finally chopped)
- Cilantro-1/4 cup (Finally chopped)
- Salt -To taste
- Shift the Atta flour/wheat flour and cooking soda.
- Take a wider bowl,add the flour in to it,add yogurt,ghee & honey.Mix well in hand.
- Then add required water,make a soft tight dough.Knead well,for 5-7 mins.
- Cover with lid.
- Rest it for minimum 2hrs.
- Take a wide bowl,mash the boiled potato,avoid lumps.
- Add onion,green chilly,cilantro,salt and pepper.
- Mix well with the hands.
- Now,stuffing is ready.
- Knead the Dough again & make a small balls.
- Make a small balls with Potato mixture.
- Now roll the Paratha dough in to disired size ,keep the stuffing in middle and cover it.
- Again roll it with little bit of raw flour,make a circle shape.
- Heat the Tawa&roast the Parathas on both the sides,with Ghee (R)Oil.
- Now Paratha's ready to serve with any veg Curries.
Aloo Paratha's simply taste superb with plain Curd.But Paneer Tikke Masala give more taste,let c the recipe here,
- Onion-1 small(Diced)
- Tomato-1 (Diced)
- Red Bell pepper-1/2 (Diced)
- Green Bell Pepper-1/2 (diced)
- Chilly Powder- To taste
- Kasoori Methi-2 teaspoon
- Oil-1 teaspoon
Take a bowl & Marinate all the above ingredients for 1 hr.After that heat pan with table spoon of oil and roast eveything together till all turns roasted.
- Onion-1 medium (Chopped)
- Tomato-1 medium(pureed)
- Ginger Garlic -1 teaspoon
- Chilly Powder- To Taste
- Coriander Powder-1 teaspoon
- Garam Masala-1/4 teaspoon
- Maida-2 teaspoon
- Jeera-2 teaspoon
- Salt and pepper-To Taste
- Oil/Butter/Ghee- 1tablespoon
- Heat a Non-stick tawa,with Ghee,roast cumin seeds.
- Add Ginger garlic paste,fry it.
- Add Onion and fry well.
- Now add maida in to it and fry for 1-2 mins.
- Then add the tomato Puree,mix well.
- Add required water in it.stir well.
- Add the dry powders i.e.,Chilly powder&coriander powder, cook it for 2-3 mins again.
- Once all came to thick gravy ,add the above cooked paneer capsicum mixture and stir slowly.
- Cook the gravy for 5 mins in low flame.
- Adjust salt and pepper.
- Finally add garam masala and cilantro leaves on top.
- Now the rich Paneer Tikka Masala is ready to go with any type of Indian Flat bread ,Rice and Pulao.
Am linking this to Jabeens, "Iftar Nights",