Hi,Friends Hope u all doing G8.After a month am posting a Recipe.Due to sum sum reason i missed it.Here after have to post regularly... :)
This's my own preparation.This's one of the best Home Remedy for Cold and Cough.Own Experience :)...Can adjust Ginger level to your taste.Can,Serve this with white rice (R) Rasam Satham. Recipe follows,
- Garlic- 1/2 cup(Peeled and chopped)
- Ginger- 1/2 cup (Chopped)
- Channa Dal-1 tablespoon
- Urad dal- 1/2 teaspoon
- Red Chillies-3-4 nos
- Pepper Corns- 1 Teaspoon
- Jeera -1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander seeds-1 teaspoon
- Coconut-1/4 cup (Shredded)
- Tamarind- little
- Heat teaspoon of oil in Pan.
- Add jeera,Pepper corns,Channa dal and urad dal roast till get nice aroma.
- Add Red chilly and fry.
- Then add Ginger and Garlic together and fry in medium flame till all cooks.
- Finally add the coconut and fry for a minute in low flame.
- Then Switch off,Let't be cool.
- Then,grind in to smooth paste.
- Add very little water while grinding.
- That's it easy simple and Flavorful Thuvaiyal's ready to have with white rice.