This's one my creation with adding nuts paste and onion tomato Paste.Basic ingredients is same only but, i tried in different style.Lets see the recipe,
Saute,under ingredients in little oil and grind in to smooth paste, with little water.
- Cinnamon-1" piece
- Onion- 1 big size(chopped)
Soak these ingredients in water for 30 mins to 1 hour,grind in to smooth paste and keep aside.
- Cashew nuts-5 nos
- Badam/Almonds-5 nos
- Red chillies-4-5
Basic list for gravy,
- Take 3 large tomato and make a puree.
- Ginger Garlic Paste-1 tablespoon
- Bay Leaves-2
- Garam masala-1 teaspoon
- Kasoori methi leaves -Little
- Red chilly powder-(Optional)
- Jeera powder-1 teaspoon
- Oil/Butter-2 tablespoon
- Sour cream - 2 tablespoon (Optional)
Dice all three in to small bite pieces,and shallow fry one by one,in very little oil.Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add jeera and bay leaf roast it.
- Next add ginger garlic paste saute well.
- Now add the grounded Onion mixture ,under Ingredients 1 list.Fry this for almost 2-3 mins in low flame.
- Then add the tomato puree,add dry powders (Tumeric powder,red chilly powder,jeera powder) and salt. give a mix.Cook it for 5 mins in low flame.
- Once the gravy came semi thick add nuts and red chilly mixture,under Ingredients 3 list.
- Add little water and close the lid,cook this for 2-3 mins.In between give a mix.
- Once the nuts raw smells goes from the gravy add,shallow fried Onions,capsicum, and paneer.
- Add Kasoori methi on top,give it a mix,boil it for 2-3 mins.
- Put the garam masala powder on it mix well.\
- Add the sour cream in to gravy and mix gently with spoon.Boil it for 2-3 mins in low flame that's it,Yum Yum Curry/Gravy is ready to serve.
- Garnish it with sour cream and cilantro,serve hot with any type of Roti and Pulao.